CAREERS at SLI
LAS PINAS BASE
- . Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Management, Marketing or any Medical related Degree.
- . With minimum 3 years of experience in product management gained from pharmaceutical/healthcare industry.
- . Expertise in developing and executing business and marketing plans and programs.
- . Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- . Experience in handling branded generic products is a plus.
- . Sales experience is an advantage.
DASMARINAS, CAVITE BASE
QC Assistant Manager
- . Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in BS Chemistry or other related courses
- . Preferably with graduate studies but not required
- . Licensed Chemist is a must
- . With at least 3 years managerial
- . At least 3-5 years Quality Control and laboratory management experience preferably Pharma/ Food Industry
- . Must be familiar in laboratory equipments such as HPLC, FTIR, UV-VIS, Disso etc. and in micro & chemical analysis of processed water
- . Responsible with initiative, team player and with strong leadership skills
- . Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy/Pharmacology, or equivalent.
- . Preferably with Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) license.
- . Preferably with at least 1 year laboratory experience.
- . Knowledgeable in HPLC operation and analysis.
- . Works systematically, has good attention to details
- . Team player, results-oriented.
Sales and Marketing Representative
- . Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/ College Degree preferably in Business, Marketing, Management, Health Sciences or any related field
- . Must have experience/background in Digital Marketing
- . With at least 1 year related working experience
- . Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- . Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- . Must be flexible and can work independently
- . Available to start ASAP
- . Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or any equivalent.
- . Licensed engineer is a plus
- . With at least 2years supervisory experience in manufacturing standards
- . With background in GMP, GLP, ISO, HACCP.
- . Familiar in HVAC operation and water treatment facility
- . With strong leadership and problem solving skills
- . Willing to work in Dasmarinas, Cavite
Manufacturing Engineer Head
- . Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Chemical, Industrial and Mechanical Engineering
- . Preferably with PRC License
- . Minimum of 5 years as Manufacturing/ Process Engineer (2 years experience in Pharmaceutical manufacturing is an advantage)
- . Experience in leading continuous improvement programs and demonstrated keen expertise in ISO, GMP, HCCP in deploying innovative solutions
- . Highly knowledgeable in the application of statistical tools and problem solving techniques (PSA, 7QC tools, FMEA, Six Sigma)
- . Experience in performing Design of Experiment and Process Characterization
- . Knowledgeable in handling different kind of high level Quality System audit like FDA, ISO, GMP, HACCP and customer audit
- . Exhibit superior skills in establishing and control of manufacturing processed and programs to improve efficiency and productivity while reducing cost
- . Knowledgeable in the development of production training and certification
- . Relate to and work with diverse people, adapt cultures, and coping with as fast-paced environment while juggling multiple priorities
- . Excellent in oral and written communication skills
Contact our Recruitment Hotline
Manila Line : +63 2 584 4772
Cavite Line : +63 46 416 5070 - 72
Email : email@example.com